Media conference- International Helvetia U16 Cup
The 10th International Helvetia U16 Cup will be held for the first time in Lugano from 01 to 04 August 2019. A tournament where local and Swiss under16 teams will have the opportunity to compete against European top clubs.
Part of the tournament will be the first Special Needs European Cup. With an international field of participants, the Special Needs European Cup will set an example for social commitment and inclusion in football. Our partner FC Lugano is going to present its new Special Needs Team and explain the concept behind it.
Date: Tuesday 07 May 2019
Time: 10.00 to 11.00 o’clock
10h00 Presentation 10th International Helvetia U16 Cup
- Presentation of the 1st Special Needs European Cup
- Presentation of the 10 Special Needs Teams
- Presentation of the 12 under16 Teams
- Drawing of the group games.
11h00 Question and answer session, the opportunity for interviews and snacks
Present guests are:
- Urs Siegenthaler, FIM Board Member & personal advisor from the Coach of the German Football National Team
- Hanspeter Rothmund, FOOTBALL IS MORE Foundation
- Leonid Nowoselskiy, FC Lugano
- Daniel Brunner, Helvetia Insurance
- Tito Solari, Helvetia Insurance Ticino
- Andy Rose, Chelsea FC Foundation
- Andrew Powlesland, Liverpool FC
- Roberto Badaracco, Municipale di Lugano
- Maruska Ortelli, Presidente del Consiglio Comunale di Lugano
Let yourself be surprised by other personalities